About This Course
If you want to start your career in the information technology sector, then CompTIA video course is your first step. In order to become CompTIA A+ certified, you need to take 2 video courses 220-901 and 220-902. After that you can take 2 exams accordingly. That’s why the complete video course is divided into two parts. As for 220-902 video course, which follows after 220-901 video course, it will help you to polish your skills regarding computer information and clears your basic concepts. Finally, you are able to get any job in the organization that requires basic information about the technology.
Description of the Course
CompTIA 220-902 video course has two main essential benefits for any candidate, it provides not only the basic skills about networking, customer interaction, communication and personal computer but also helps you to apply to the advanced exam. CompTIA 220-902 is the next step after CompTIA 220-901 and it includes the installation and configuration of the operating systems like Windows, Android, iOS, Apple, and Linux. Additionally, it addresses the basics of the operational procedures, cloud computing, and the security system.
CompTIA 220-902 includes 90 questions in total that are all of multiple choice. The questions will be based on the prior experience related to the lab or field. The exam is available in multiple languages to support the candidates and their skills. These languages are German, English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Knowledge and skills students develop
Passing CompTIA 220-902 not only increases your chances to apply for the advanced programs, but it also will help you to polish your skills. Following are the skills that are obtained by the candidates:
- Identification of the digital devices and their hardware system
- Identification of the functionalities of the operating system
- Identification of security issues and networking
- Identification of operational issues by the technicians
- Manage system and data storage
- Installation and optimization of MS Windows
- Support the printers, mobiles and other devices
- Identification of the security threats, networking technologies, controls and threats
- Implementation of the security controls
- Troubleshooting the problems and issues related to the security
Requirements for the course
In order to pass CompTIA 220-902 exam, the candidates don’t need to have any prior test or certification. The only thing that you should need is to have basic computer skills and the tasks related to the research, browser, internet surfing and information about cloud computing.
Exam paper design
Following is the exam paper design that should be considered by all the candidates so that they can prepare well and get their exams passed.
- All the exams questions are the multiple choice questions and the candidates can choose the best option among all.
- The questions are based on the performance or the prior experience of the candidates.
- The passing score for CompTIA 220-902 exam is 700 from 900 that is 75% of all.
- 90 minutes will be provided to all the candidates to write the exam questions.
Audience to target
The candidates who can apply for CompTIA 220-902 certification are as under:
- The candidates who have basic skills and information about the computer or information technology should apply for the certification.
- The candidates who wanted to get the entry-level job related to technician can apply for the certifications.
- The candidates who want to apply for the advanced level of certifications.
- The candidates who want to start their career in the emerging market of information
After getting the CompTIA 220-902 certification, the candidate will be able to apply for the following jobs:
- Technical support
- Hardware and software issues management
- Security management
- Data Safety and risk management
CompTIA 220-902 certification is the next step to CompTIA A+ certification. It includes the management of different operating systems like Windows, Android, iOS, Apple, and Linux along with the installation and configuration. After getting the certification, one is able to get good job in information technology sector.